Men’s Fashion is becoming extremely more popular & cutting edge. Although we have come along way, internationally men’s fashion is at a far higher level than here in South Africa.
I love to create amazing men’s fashion & am lucky enough to have a few incredible photographers & stylists who I work with to create different & very exciting high fashion shoots. The whole aim is to be as creative as possible and push the content a little more than what’s expected.
SO, one of the most common questions I get asked is “ What? You put make up on Men Too? “. The answer is a quite simple - YES.
Men need to be groomed to make sure they are in tiptop condition in order to create the perfect men’s campaign or editorial. This involves making sure their skin looks flawless, their hair is perfect, and they have that overall impeccable look that’s going to make you, the consumer, want to be them, dress like them and ultimately buy the clothes & products they are selling.
I’ve decided to share my favourite mens products for July:
- A great moisturiser is always necessary. I’m loving the Ultra Hydrating Cream by Dove Men+Care for dry skin and since Im a huge Kiehls fan - Kiehls Facial Fuel
- Primer to act as a base for your foundation. I love Smashbox photo finish primer available at Woolies.
- A trimmer is always vital. Try the Babybliss Pro Cordless Trimmer
- Eyebrow gel to make sure those eyebrows behave and are in top shape. I love the Essence Brow & Lash Gel available at Clicks/ Dischem or at the Essence Online Shop .
- Foundation & concealer to cover up any perfection and smooth out the skin and add definition & contour.
- A light Powder to matt down the face.
- My absolute favourite hair product is Fudge Urban's Powder Styler, available at Clicks - works like a charm every time.