Applying lipstick or lip-gloss at the best of times can be frustrating especially when you want to prevent your lips from cracking and drying out. So here are a few easy tips to help you in this very trying process when dealing with a super matte product.
1. Exfoliate your lips using either a homemade scrub or a store bought one.
2. Less is always more! Always start off by applying a thin layer to your lips as the thicker you apply, the more your lips will crack & dry out.
3. You’ll definitely need to touch up during the day, especially after eating & drinking. So make sure to once again apply a thin smooth layer at a time.
4. Use a mat lip balm before applying your gloss to keep your lips hydrated.
5. Avoid rubbing your lips together until the gloss has dried.
6. Always line your lips before to avoid any smudges and cracks.