To say I’ve been slack with blogging is an understatement but I thought what a better way to welcome 2017 with a new years resolution – to blog more. I’m due with my first babe in a few months and thought that just maybe I’ll have a little time on my hands while I’m on my short “maternity leave” to blog about a few things make up, hair & beauty related. A lot of people have told me its quite wishful thinking with everything else that’s going to be going on – but I mean when better to let your creative juices flow than 4am right?!
If you’re a sun-bunny like me then this post is just for you.
Lets kick it off with my 5 favourite natural beauty products (which can be found in your kitchen) to rehydrate our skins after our fantastic summer holidays.
1. ROSE WATER: is an absolute must. This gentle toner helps cool, balance, rejuvenate, revitalize & hydrate skin
2. HONEY: before taking a bath or shower, rub honey all over your body and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. YOGURT : is amazing for hydrating your skin. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe dry and itchy skin.
4. COCONUT OIL: for everything but especially for hydrating yourskin. It contains fatty acids that make up for any loss of moisture from the skin.
5. OLIVE OIL: dab a bit of olive oil underneath your daily moisturizer.