I love a good beauty tip so much, that I have a #BeautyTipByKelli every Monday & Thursday on my social media accounts. So I thought since my beauty tips were a big part of what inspired me to start a blog in the first place, I would dedicate an entire post just to that. My Top 15 beauty Tips for Winter2015.
1. 2 Litres of water a day or herbal tea, which counts as water intake to keep you hydrated.
2. 8 hours of sleep when possible.
3. Cuticle Oil is a necessity for these dry winter days. I love Essie’s Apricot Cuticle Oil.
4. Sun-cream in winter is just as important as in summer. The winter sun is sneaky and can cause damage to your skin without you even realising.
6. Moisturising your lips in this dry cold weather is key to prevent chapped lips. Try using a good lip balm such as Maybelline’s Baby Lips – Dr Rescue Lip Balm.
7. Even though no one really sees your body during winter, moisturing your entire body, everyday to keep your skin feeling soft, smooth & hydrated is of vital importance. Spoil yourself with Kiehls Creme de Corps Moisturiser.
8. They say your hands give away your age so why not keep them moisturised throughout winter to prevent them looking old & dry. Try Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Hand Therapy.
9. The braid is a must go-to style for winter when your hair just refuses to co-operate.
10. Frizzy hair is the worst after the rain. So keep your hair mosturised with some hair oil. I’m obsessed with the MoroccanOil Brand in general. Their Frizz control & Light Oil treatments are a must.
11. Just because it’s winter and no one sees your toes, doesn’t mean you don’t need a pedicure. All I can say is that pedicures are vital all year round people.
12. Suffer from static hair? Make sure you deep condition your hair and trim the ends regularly throughout winter months.
13. There’s honestly nothing worse than an over-bronzed face during winter. It’s simply just a NO-NO!
14. Warm two teaspoons of olive oil and massage it into your scalp. It will keep your scalp healthy; your hair will be shiny and free from breakage and frizz.
15. Dandruff is quite common during the winter season due to dryness in the scalp. To avoid this try hot oil and lemon therapy at least once a week to get rid of dandruff.
Make sure to keep up with my weekly beauty tips on Twitter & Facebook every Monday & Thursday #BeautyTipByKelli